Friday, June 3, 2011

SHE'S Not a Boy!!

As I stated in my first post, PSB is 18 months old, and the cutest little girl you've ever seen. The problem: people constantly tell me what a cute pair of boys I have. Um... I understand that the fact that she has a bow on her head and is dressed all in pink may lead you to believe that she is, indeed, a boy, but you are wrong.

Today I committed the ultimate oops of motherhood. I dressed my daughter in a yellow tank top. Granted, she had on polka dot shorts, pink socks, and girly shoes, but three people still managed to call her a boy. One of them was at the doctor's office today, where SHE is a patient, and HER file was right in front of them. Sigh.

I thought about getting her ears pierced, but I know that she is way too fidgety to not mess with them, and I really don't want to inflict any unnecessary pain on her. There's only so much "girling up" that I can do on this child! You people are going to have to start being more perceptive.

ALSO, they're NOT twins. But, that's a post for a different day.

No comments:

Post a Comment